- Dining & Bar Steak & Yakiniku & Syabusyabu Okinawa Soba,Ramen noodle Fast Foods & Sweets Live Music Buffet
- Snacks & Candies, Food Fashion Liquor Traditional arts and crafts Accessories, Miscellaneous Goods
- Theme park Culture Experience Glass-bottom boat, Aquarium, Observation tower Facility tour Tourist attractions Esthetic・SPA Rent-a-Car
- Diving Snorkeling Eco Tourism Sea Kayak Water Sports Paragliding Beach Golf
- Resort Hotel City Hotel
- Naha City
- Naha・Kokusai Street Area Shuri Area Shintoshin Area The Naha City Neighbor Islands
- Southern Okinawa Main Island
- Tomigusuku City・Itoman City Nanjo City・Yaese Town・Haebaru Town・Yonabaru Town
- Central Okinawa Main Island
- Urasoe City・Ginowan City Chatan(American Village) Okinawa City・Kadena Town East Coast Area West Coast Area
- Northern Okinawa Main Island
- Nago City・Yanbaru Area Motobu Town・Nakijin Village The Northen Neighbor Islands
- Miyako Islands
- Miyako Island・Ikema Island・Kurima Island
- Yaeyama Islands
- Ishigaki City Neighbor Islands around Ishigaki Island
Hunt for savory Okinawan food
Introducing a variety of dishes from
traditional cuisine to everyday ramen noodles. You are going to want to try Okinawan seafood, Agu pork, and beef dishes. Try whichever ones you want, or try them all!
Okinawa for beginners! 8 tourist spots you’ll want to go in Okinawa
We will introduce the tourist spots that
are recommended for Okinawa beginners! You will absolutely enjoy Okinawa. This covers the points from standard spots where many travelers to Okinawa visit, to recent popular spots. Let’s stop by the recommended spots and shops around each tourist spot.
Don’t miss it! Okinawa’s special beach
Okinawa, an island surrounded by the
ocean is a treasure box of beaches. The ocean in vivid emerald, white sand, and the clear water that you can see through to your feet. There are a lot of beaches that are specific to tropical islands. We will select special ones from them for you.
Town Walk Kokusai Dori St.
Some people go to Kokusai Dori St. just
for souvenir shopping, whereas, you can also fully enjoy experiencing different kinds of food while learning more about Okinawa. Try walking along with the street, or even exploring behind shops thoroughly. Have fun!
Let’s have a snorkeling experience at the fantasy world of “Blue Cave”.
Anyone can enjoy snorkeling in the
nature-given cave known as “Miraculous Blue”. You can’t swim! You want to save some time for sightseeing and shopping! Don’t worry. The veteran instructors are there to meet your various requests.
Ramen freaks have fallen in love with the “ultimate bowl of ramen” in Okinawa
“In-Soup or Dip” are two different ways of
eating ramen. Lots of must try information is available from our Okinawa Traveler’s ramen fanatic regarding this subject. Although Okinawa soba is the traditional noodle here -- and of course it is worth a try -- a chance to try ramen shouldn’t be missed. Each restaurant has own soup and noodle recipes.
Delicious Okinawan Food Market Shima-iro Marché
At “Shima-iro Marché (Delicious Okinawan
Food Market),” you can wholly enjoy seasonal cooking ingredients and products produced in Okinawa that have been showered with the blessings of Mother Nature.Moving from place to place, the event is held in various locations centering on popular tourist sites on the main island of Okinawa.In addition to introduction of various types of cooking ingredients and processed products, rare products not seen at souvenir shops or at the airport are exhibited and sold at this event. Try tasting and find souvenirs that you may really like.There are Chinese and English interpreters at this event. Please feel free to ask them if you have any questions about any product.
“Popular Okinawan cooking ingredients” nurtured by a beautiful natural environment
Okinawa is warm all year round, thanks to
a subtropical oceanic climate that has brought about a lot of treasures such as marine products that have been nurtured in waters glistening with coral reefs and agricultural products that have been grown in soil rich in minerals carried by the sea breeze.Cooking ingredients nurtured by the rich forces of nature such as the climate and soil as well as the sun and the sea breeze have increasingly drawn attention for their nutrients along with their deliciousness.
FREE Information Booklet!
Winter Special! Enjoy Whale Watching at Okinawa
【Event】Enjoy cherry blossom viewing in Okinawa, the season’s earliest in Japan!
【Event】Introducing recommended illumination event in Okinawa!
【Special】 Popular tourist spot! Why Senagajima Umikaji Terrace is so addicting