- Dining & Bar Steak & Yakiniku & Syabusyabu Okinawa Soba Fast Foods & Sweets Live Music Buffet
- Snacks & Candies, Food Fashion Liquor Traditional arts and crafts Accessories, Miscellaneous Goods
- Theme park Culture Experience Aquarium, Observation tower Facility tour Tourist attractions
- Diving Snorkeling Eco Tourism Sea Kayak Water Sports Beach Golf
- Resort Hotel In the city Hotel
- Naha a City
- Naha・Kokusai Street Area Shuri Area Shintoshin Area The Naha City Neighbor Islands
- Southern Okinawa Main Island
- Tomigusuku City・Itoman City Nanjo City・Yaese Town・Haebaru Town・Yonabaru Town
- Central Okinawa Main Island
- Urasoe City・Ginowan City Chatan(American Village) Okinawa City・Kadena Town East Coast Area West Coast Area
- Northern Okinawa Main Island
- Nago City・Yanbaru Area Motobu Town・Nakijin Village The Northen Neighbor Islands
- Miyako Islands
- Miyako Island・Ikema Island・Kurima Island
- Yaeyama Islands
- Ishigaki City Neighbor Islands around Ishigaki Island
The origin of Ganso Umibudo Don (bowl dish) which uses the seaweed called “Umibudo”
Make a special travel memory with rare Agu pork and sunset !
More than 1500 varieties of candy are available at tax-free prices
Make your very own glass and explore the mistery world at the glassed maze.
Experience various things that make Okinawa special, like our ocean views and famous salt
An old battle field site which conveys the tragic history to this day is closely located to Naha Airport
You can enjoy a superb time in Okinawa at a perfect location where you have a distant view of the Manza-mo cliffs.
First-timers’ shop you can enjoy in the Blue Grotto at a bargain price. Chinese natives on staff will firmly support you.
Original Ryukyu glass & float ball accessories
Steak specialty store where seasonal beef and ingredients produced in Okinawa are cooked in front of you