- Dining & Bar Steak & Yakiniku & Syabusyabu Okinawa Soba,Ramen noodle Fast Foods & Sweets Live Music Buffet
- Snacks & Candies, Food Fashion Liquor Traditional arts and crafts Accessories, Miscellaneous Goods
- Theme park Culture Experience Glass-bottom boat, Aquarium, Observation tower Facility tour Tourist attractions Esthetic・SPA Rent-a-Car
- Diving Snorkeling Eco Tourism Sea Kayak Water Sports Paragliding Beach Golf
- Resort Hotel City Hotel
- Naha City
- Naha・Kokusai Street Area Shuri Area Shintoshin Area The Naha City Neighbor Islands
- Southern Okinawa Main Island
- Tomigusuku City・Itoman City Nanjo City・Yaese Town・Haebaru Town・Yonabaru Town
- Central Okinawa Main Island
- Urasoe City・Ginowan City Chatan(American Village) Okinawa City・Kadena Town East Coast Area West Coast Area
- Northern Okinawa Main Island
- Nago City・Yanbaru Area Motobu Town・Nakijin Village The Northen Neighbor Islands
- Miyako Islands
- Miyako Island・Ikema Island・Kurima Island
- Yaeyama Islands
- Ishigaki City Neighbor Islands around Ishigaki Island
Delicious Tonkatsu (Japanese Pork Cutlet) are selected by Agu pork specialty store and puts great emphasis on sweetness
We use fresh & local ingredients from Yambaru,Okinawa area for our food
Gift from Ishigaki island and Kabira bay. The memorable shining for souvenirｓ of your trip
You can find Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium original and popular goods in Naha!
Island tour specialty store where you can enjoy the whole isand including water sports and even parasailing!
Comfortable here even if it’s raining. It’s a subtropical paradise enveloped in a sweet fragrance.
☆100% Recommended!! ☆ When it comes to marine sports in Okinawa, you can leave it to SUMMER!☆！
An elegant city resort hotel standing in a port area.
【Special Feature】Outstanding experiences for kids! How to get the most out of Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
【Special Feature】How to enjoy Shurijo Castle, the roots of Okinawan culture, and all its attractive features!
【EVENT】JAL PRESENTS RYUKYU KAIENSAI 2016
【Special Feature】Hunt for savory Okinawan food
【Special Feature】Ramen freaks have fallen in love with the “ultimate bowl of ramen” in Okinawa
Enjoy Yanbaru, local pork, Agu shabu-shabu cooked on a shichirin (portable clay stove)
Possibly the biggest sirloin cut on the island, our signature dish “Hamidashi sirloin”. Our original Mo-Mo shrine is becoming a hot spot in Ishigaki. Make a wish for your love or fortune!