- Dining & Bar Steak & Yakiniku & Syabusyabu Okinawa Soba,Ramen noodle Fast Foods & Sweets Live Music Buffet
- Snacks & Candies, Food Fashion Liquor Traditional arts and crafts Accessories, Miscellaneous Goods
- Theme park Culture Experience Glass-bottom boat, Aquarium, Observation tower Facility tour Tourist attractions Esthetic・SPA Rent-a-Car
- Diving Snorkeling Eco Tourism Sea Kayak Water Sports Paragliding Beach Golf
- Resort Hotel City Hotel
- Naha City
- Naha・Kokusai Street Area Shuri Area Shintoshin Area The Naha City Neighbor Islands
- Southern Okinawa Main Island
- Tomigusuku City・Itoman City Nanjo City・Yaese Town・Haebaru Town・Yonabaru Town
- Central Okinawa Main Island
- Urasoe City・Ginowan City Chatan(American Village) Okinawa City・Kadena Town East Coast Area West Coast Area
- Northern Okinawa Main Island
- Nago City・Yanbaru Area Motobu Town・Nakijin Village The Northen Neighbor Islands
- Miyako Islands
- Miyako Island・Ikema Island・Kurima Island
- Yaeyama Islands
- Ishigaki City Neighbor Islands around Ishigaki Island
Have some authentic Okinawan food with the sound of the surf, it gives you the feeling like you are on the ocean
You can enjoy cooking your basket-steamed foods with the rich flavor of the ingredients
Souvenir of long-established store with a wide range of original products and our own sweets & cafe
New! Okinawa’s biggest* resort mall
Kabira Bay which won a three-star with the Michelin Green Guide Japan. Let's enjoy the subtropical coral reefs and tropical fish by glass boat
You can find Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium original and popular goods in Naha!
Dive shop specializing in the exciting and mysterious Blue Cave
An elegant city resort hotel standing in a port area.
Summer Events in July 2016
【Special Feature】One day trip from Naha to the ocean paradise Kerama Islands
【Special Feature】Receive the blessing of nature on Miyako Island
【Special Feature】Indulge your appetite by all kinds of food at Yataimura on Kokusai Dori St.
【Special Feature】Outstanding experiences for kids! How to get the most out of Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium
Various food vendors and shops like a small village
All our rooms are with a balcony. You can appreciate a beautiful view of the East China Sea
A city resort rising in Shuri, the ancient capital.The sun setting in the East China Sea is the highlight.