- Dining & Bar Steak & Yakiniku & Syabusyabu Okinawa Soba Fast Foods & Sweets Live Music Buffet
- Snacks & Candies, Food Fashion Liquor Traditional arts and crafts Accessories, Miscellaneous Goods
- Theme park Culture Experience Aquarium, Observation tower Facility tour Tourist attractions
- Diving Snorkeling Eco Tourism Sea Kayak Water Sports Beach Golf
- Resort Hotel In the city Hotel
- Naha a City
- Naha・Kokusai Street Area Shuri Area Shintoshin Area The Naha City Neighbor Islands
- Southern Okinawa Main Island
- Tomigusuku City・Itoman City Nanjo City・Yaese Town・Haebaru Town・Yonabaru Town
- Central Okinawa Main Island
- Urasoe City・Ginowan City Chatan(American Village) Okinawa City・Kadena Town East Coast Area West Coast Area
- Northern Okinawa Main Island
- Nago City・Yanbaru Area Motobu Town・Nakijin Village The Northen Neighbor Islands
- Miyako Islands
- Miyako Island・Ikema Island・Kurima Island
- Yaeyama Islands
- Ishigaki City Neighbor Islands around Ishigaki Island
Fully cared Okinawa soba to taste at leisure in Ryukyu warrior’s residence
Okinawan cuisines, more than 100 different kinds!
The most outrageous T-shirt shop in Japan!
Outstanding black pearl in various scene
Enjoy a factory tour with all the five senses. You can taste flavorful Awamori.
A shop that fosters sensitivity and skills for the Okinawan Ryukyu traditional arts such as bingata textile
Make the day memorable on Kerama island which is a paradise of coral and fish
The closest resort to nature
Experience the beautiful world of Ryukyu glass
First-timers’ shop you can enjoy in the Blue Grotto at a bargain price. Chinese natives on staff will firmly support you.
The colourful wooden puzzle has an animal motif, that can make you excited just by looking at it.